Special Issue on:
Role of Hysteroscopy in Modern assisted Reproduction
Lead Guest Editor:
Jose Antonio Carugno
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Dr. Carugno is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology with fellowship training in Advanced Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Laparoscopy, Robotic Surgery and Pelvic Pain. He received his medical degree and completed residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology in his home country at the Maternidad Concepcion Palacios, Central University of Venezuela. When he moved to the United States, he became a Research Associate at the Division of Infectious Diseases at the Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center in New York.
Dr. Carugno completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Staten Island University Hospital where he was granted with the resident of the year award for high quality compassionate care. Dr. Carugno began his clinical practice at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx, NY. He was clinical instructor at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He then transferred to Central Florida where he completed his fellowship training in Advanced Gynecologic Surgery, Laparoscopy, Robotic Surgery and Pelvic Pain at Florida Hospital Orlando. He then joined the faculty of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at the University of Miami where he currently functions as Director of the Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Unit. He is a faculty member of the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine where is actively involved in medical education. Dr. Carugno is an active contributor of the medical literature with multiple publications in prestigious medical journals, and as a reviewer of several peer-reviewed journals. He is a recognized speaker in National and International meetings. Dr. Carugno provides individualized, compassionate care for all his patients. He will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer all your questions in a comprehensive manner.
- Assistant professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department. Director of Minimally Invasive Gynecology Unit
- Fellowship in Advanced Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Laparoscopy, Robotics and Pelvic Pain, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology by The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FACOG)
- Member of The Society of Laparoscopic Surgery (SLS)
- Member of The International Pelvic Pain Society (IPPS)
- Active collaborator of the Colombian Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FECOLSOG)
- Active member of the Venezuelan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (SOGVZLA)
Authors submit all Proposals and manuscripts via Electronic Form!